A Worldwide Organization of Cocktail Enthusiasts

Paul Clarke

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 24
Paul Clarke Posted: 25 Nov 2008 11:11 PM

Okay, someone (besides Robert) has to dive in--

I won't go into the full nitty gritty -- that's already posted over here -- but here's the condensed version:

I'm a Seattle-based journalist, blogger and cocktail guy. Since 2005 I've covered my explorations of spirits and mixology at The Cocktail Chronicles, which started shortly after a chapter I wrote on the gimlet appeared in volume one of Mixologist: The Journal of the American Cocktail. Beginning in 2006 I went pro with my cocktail enthusiasm, writing for (and eventually becoming contributing editor for) Imbibe magazine; since mid-2007 I've covered spirits and cocktails for Serious Eats, posting news clips, essays and drink recipes twice a week; and in 2008 I began covering the topic for the San Francisco Chronicle. More publications will be added to this list beginning in 2009.

I'm a regular at Tales of the Cocktail, and at assorted boozey events around the country. If I met you at one of these events and don't remember your name, don't take it personally--in all likelihood I was drinking at the time.

Okay, that's what I got--howdy, all.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2008-2017, The Chanticleer Society