Posts 205
Liberty - Bar Posted: 18 Jan 2010 11:25 PM
Review: Liberty
517 15th Ave. E.
Seattle, WA 98112
USA
phone: 206.323.9898
CASUAL - $$$$ - EAT -
Liberty, a cozy and comfortable scratch and classic cockail bar where bourbon is adored, rye is treasured, scotch is loved, gin is cherished, rum is savored and cocktails are our beloved creations.

What can I say?  At any one time Liberty has over 50 American whiskies, dozens and dozens of great bottles of Scotch whisky (including a  number of Japanese 'Scotch' options, too...), tons of gin, lots of rum and the list just starts there.  At Liberty, there's a great appreciation for great cocktails, and we understand that great service goes along with the quality spirits in the glass.

Also, Liberty has great sushi served every day until late, some days up until 2am - a noteworthy event here in Seattle. 

Lastly, Liberty is a neighborhood bar, but everyone who walks in is treated as a neighborhoodie.

Liberty Bar  ::  Seattle, WA  ::  Alcohology

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 4

Looks great -- all the key elements: the concept (great cocktails), dedication to quality (starting with the ingredients), and appreciation of the good things in life (sushi... mmm).  Looks fun.  Will definitely visit the next time I am in town.

Menu looks good too. One question, perhaps a quibble: "Conchaca"?  ...that is a strange spelling on the menu.  Also known as aguardente, the sugarcane-based spirit from Brazil, mostly, I know as cachaça.

-TB

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2008-2017, The Chanticleer Society