This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 138
Ralph Posted: 1 Mar 2014 3:33 PM
94 PIKE STREET suite 30
Seattle, WA 98101
usa
MODERN - $$$$ - EAT -
Super Place for Drinks and Dinner!! A little hard to find at first!!

Ahh Seattle...  What a great food and bar scene this city has right now!!  Both the good and bad is that there are a ton of really good bars out there and I can't write them all up.  So I'll settle for a couple of my favorites, one of the first is Radiator Whiskey.  I met the bar manager when she was tending bar at the holiday inn in downtown seattle and was pretty amazed that mixologist of her caliber was working at a hotel bar.  So after a bit of conversation and a few finely crafted manhattans she told of the place she was going to be working at, so as luck would have it, I have found myself at her establishment on every occasion I am up in Seattle.  Radiator whiskey is a complete package, a pretty modern menu, with really great food.  But of course the name of the place has whiskey in it right?  Well, you will not be disappointed at the bar, indeed, this is where this place shines.  Fantastic all the way around.  The only ding I'll give this place is that it is ALWAYS crowded, which of course is testament to the place itself.  It's a little hard to find at first being upstairs, but hey, it is well worth the search.  So if you are in seattle give this place a try!!  You will be happy you did!!!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2008-2017, The Chanticleer Society