This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 134
Ralph Posted: 2 Jul 2013 12:08 AM
Atlanta Airport, Terminal E
Atlanta, GA 30320
USA
MODERN - $$$$ - EAT -
Great Food, Fantastic Cocktails in a quiet laid back atmosphere in the busiest and sometimes most stressful airport in the world.

I travel a lot for work, typically on Delta, so ath those hubs where I wind up spending a few hours I like to find a place where I can get a good drink and maybe some good food.  Atlanta for all it's size is one of the more difficult places to find a good cocktail.  Plenty of places for a beer or a glass of wine, but other than that the pickings get slim.  The bright exception is One Flew South in terminal E.  First off the bar service is excellent, and the selection extremely varied.  Want a pisco sour?  It's there.  The feature many of the classic cocktails from the early days of flying and have many newer cocktails as well.  The best part is that this is all in a nice laid back and quiet atmosphere, which in ATL is a miracle in and of itself.  The food is just as good as the drink, so if you are stuck in ATL and have some time on your hands, head over to terminal E and visit One Flew South.. You won't regret it!!!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2008-2010, The Chanticleer Society