Male
Posts 1,168
Robert Hess Posted: 14 May 2011 11:06 AM
2277 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30309
USA
phone: 404.948.1175
MODERN - $$$$ - EAT -
While they might refer to themselves as a "Pub", they are more like the "Gastro-Pubs" of England which feature excellent and diverse cuisine, and while I'm sure you can get a good beer here, you would definately be remiss if you didn't try the cocktails, which is where their talents truely shine.

It had been years (and years) since my last trip to Atlanta, and things have changed quite a bit since then. There have been several bars which were recommended to me for checking out, but Holeman & Finch was one which came up over and over again.

They clearly are a bit of a upscale modern bar, with their large bartop broken up by big butcher-block areas which look almost like a tabletop extending out from the bar. This approach provide a nice way to both break up the bar a bit, plus make it possible for four+ people to sit at the bar, but at the same time be able to sit and easily converse with each other.

Their drinks are excellently crafted, and they have a wonderful selection that includes some of the lesser known ingredients such as Aperol, Cynar, Strega, and several others. Let the bartenders recommend one of their specialties and allow them to show you what they can do.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
Copyright (c) 2008-2017, The Chanticleer Society